Update v1.4 is in the test build now!
We have released the TEST version of the update v1.4
Many features have been added, but that's not the end of it. We keep working on the game to improve it as much as we can. The ETA for the main build is two weeks, but that all depends on the number of bugs we may encounter during further polishes.
● Artillery support is probably one of the most anticipated features, so here it is. We have added quadcopters for spotting enemies and attack helicopters with mortars for engaging targets on the ground.
● The new weather system will bring a more realistic experience. We have added clouds, rain, thunderstorm, snow, etc.
(At present, the weather system only has corresponding visual performance, and there is no limit to the field of vision or change in the degree of camouflage.)
● You can now transfer money into and out of faction.
(To do that, you need to go to the Info menu and choose your faction. In the right part of the window, you will see buttons. You can click them and decide how much money you want to transfer.)
● Now the armor and helmet make much more difference, as we have adjusted soldiers' health.
● Weapons' power is affected by the kind of ammunition and the length of a barrel, so they feel more diverse now.
● Gun handling was regulated as well. The recoil and accuracy are different due to the weapon type.
● Improved some gun's sound effects. (WIP)
● The seven battlefield maps were remade, so now they are more varied and have a better range of vision. (WIP)
● The camouflage system has been updated as well, so now you may want to choose it more carefully, as it can help you to be less easily detected by the enemy.
(In the camouflage system, the chance to be found by the enemy is determined by controlling the field of vision. Different terrain has different types of camouflage. The corresponding clothing will increase the camouflage degree. We adjust the value of camouflage degree to make the effect of camouflage degree more effective)
● We have optimized the game's size and maps, so you can now load the game and enter the battle faster.
● Balanced the growth curve and maximum HP value.
● Smoke grenades are less frequent during the battle, and there is no more jam cost by that.
● Made the UI more tuned with each other (WIP)
● Enemies no longer appear outside of the map border.
● Allied factions will less frequently ask for help, so it will not disturb you too often.
● Now info about certain gun accessories displays correctly.
Let us know will you try the TEST build or will wait for the Main build. And if you have already tried it, please let us know about your experience! And meanwhile, we are going back to development. :)
Go to the STEAM PAGE!