What we are working on for the next update | Optimization and Improvements
Hello, guerrillas, we want to share with you our progress for the future update: ● Now we have a better weather system. We added rain, storm, and adjusted lighting during the night. This will bring a more immersive experience for your gameplay.
● Fixed the map borders to ensure enemies do not appear on the edge of the map.
● Optimized the graphic quality, made the game package smaller in file size. Now the game loads quicker.
● Optimized effect of the smoke grenades. Improved the frame rate.
● Optimized the handling of guns. Made guns closer to the real experience, and also increased the technical requirements.
● Optimized the skirmish maps, reduced the complexity of the terrain, which makes it easier to spot the enemy and better use of strategy.
● Optimized the pop-up prompt after asking for help from friendly forces.
● Added more bunkers and fortifications to villages and cities, this will make defense easier and siege more difficult.
● Some sound effects are replaced by more realistic ones.
● Optimized some UI performance, made the style clearer. Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words! We really appreciate it 💚
Go to the STEAM page